Brand South Africa aims to contribute to the objectives of the National Development Plan (NDP) by managing South Africa’s Nation Brand reputation in order to improve the country’s global attractiveness and competitiveness.
Job Title: Admin and Traffic Coordinator
Department: Marketing and Communications
Reporting to: General Manager: Stakeholder Relations
Salary: R340 906,00 – R426 133,00 (TCTC) per annum
Paterson Level: C2
- Job purpose
The primary purpose of this role is to co-ordinate traffic feedback to and from stakeholders for the delivery of marketing, branding and communication projects in a systematic and structured manner.
- To make inputs to ensure that processes support the proactive and efficient roll-out of projects.
- Responsible for briefing projects (jobs) that comes into Brand SA through to the necessary units and ensuring timeous delivery thereof.
- To troubleshoot problems to make sure a project or process remains on schedule.
- Develop work schedules to ensure work is completed on time.
- To support the Stakeholder Relations Unit with administrative tasks, including travel management, SCM admin and reporting admin.
- Minimum Requirements
• National Diploma in Marketing, Public Relations Communications/ Media/ Public Relations or equivalent
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations Communications/ Media/ Public Relations
will be an added advantage.
• 3 years’ experience in project coordination with PR and marketing.Familiarity with techniques for managing multi-project environments including shared resource groups.
- Demonstrated success managing multiple project portfolios simultaneously.
Key Performance Areas:
1. Managing project deadlines.
• Keeping a close eye on timing and deadlines to ensure the job is on track.
2. Coordinate the flow of information on projects implemented through stakeholders.
• Coordinating an appropriate project management and execution framework for the required deliverables, which includes both hardware and software to coordinate the flow of information, perceptions, expectations and improvements to communication, feedback and implementation of brand, marketing and communications projects.
• Provide any support and advice required for the coordination of the project.
• Coordinate the relevant project work plans.
• Coordinate the day-to-day feedback and information traffic flow aspects of a project
• Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
• Coordinate events frameworks from Communications, Branding, and Marketing for dissemination into project teams.
3. Effective communication on project status to all stakeholders (internal and external).
• Effectively communicate relevant project information to project teams.
• Co-ordinate team and stakeholder (internal and external) weekly status meetings effectively.
• Deliver engaging, informative, well-organised reports on project reporting.
• Know how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
• Create and communicate a calendar of events which will inform new or coming projects.
4. Compliance, monitoring and reporting.
• Ensure marketing, branding, communications project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
• Review deliverables prepared by the project teams and prepare a consolidation report for the stakeholders.
• Preparing any follow-on actions or recommendations to project teams.
5. Financial Management
• Chasing cost estimates and requisitions and purchase orders.
• Responsible for administrative aspect of projects (including travel coordination).
Required Skills, Competencies and Attributes:
• MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
• Advanced internet and intranet usage ability
• Project management skills
• Working understanding of project management software
• Presentation skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Attention to Detail/Accuracy
• Good co-ordinating skills
• Ability to work under pressure
Brand South Africa is committed to ensuring and maintaining workplace diversity and the attainment of employment equity, having due regard to qualifications and appropriate experience. Brand South Africa encourages applications from African Males, Indian Males and Females, Colored Males and Females, White Males and Females as well as people with disabilities
Please note that certified copies of qualifications will be requested from the shortlisted candidates ONLY.
The processing of your personal information by Brand South Africa will be done in accordance with the POPI Act 4 of 2013. Correspondence will only be limited to shortlisted candidates. Brand South Africa reserves the right not to make an appointment.
To apply for this position, submit a comprehensive CV to: email@example.com
Please quote the position title and reference number on the subject line.
The closing date for applications is: 24 November 2023
For enquiries please contact: Ms Lesedi Khalo on 011 483 0122
*Should you not hear from us within three months from the closing date please consider your application unsuccessful